This should be pretty self-explainatory:
* Creates a parametrised polymorph effect.
* Implementation details: This operation is currently not atomic; it needs to be applied BEFORE
* creating any other custom polymorph effects. This may change in the future, so the call semantics
* remain as they are.
effect EffectPolymorphCustom(int appearanceType,
int portraitId = -1,
int str = -1, int con = -1, int dex = -1,
int acBonus = 0, int hpBonus = 0,
int spell1 = -1, int spell2 = -1, int spell3 = -1,
string portrait = "",
string equipped = "",
string crWeapon1 = "", string crWeapon2 = "", string crWeapon3 = "",
string hideItem = "",
bool locked = false);
* Allow/disallow the given creature to use items while polymorphed.
* Implementation details: This just sets an lvar, and as such will apply to ALL
* polymorph states this creature enters. Semantics of this call will change.
void SetCreatureAllowPolymorphUseItem(object creature, bool allowed);
The API really isn't as clean as I want it to be, but it'll do for now. I really need to stop adding bells and whistles and get back to the encounter/spawning system. *snooze*